THE PORT PIRIE GOLF CLUB INCORPORATED CONSTITUTION.
The name of the club is “ The Port Pirie Golf Club Incorporated “
(Hereinafter referred to as the club)
The objects of the club are:
(a) To promote the game of golf and to provide facilities therefore.
(b) To engage in recreational and social activities and to provide facilities therefore.
(c) Generally to promote and engage in activities calculated to foster the wellbeing of the club as a golf and recreational and social club and of its members as members of such club.
(a) The club shall have all the powers conferred by section 25 of the
Associations of Incorporations Act 1985 save and except such modifications and exclusions as are herein specified.
(b) The club shall have the following powers in addition to and without limitation of any powers conferred by law.
(c) To purchase, take on lease, in exchange or otherwise any lands, buildings,
Easements, or property, real and personal and any rights and privileges in relation thereto which may be required for the purpose of or conveniently used
in connection with any of the objects of the club, and to sell, demise, Mortgage gives in exchange and disposes of the same or any part or parts
thereof from time to time and to grant easements in, through or over or upon
any land and acquire easements and other rights over any other land.
(d) To employ and remunerate such persons as are necessary for the
administration, management, conduct and other purposes of the club.
(e) To promote and hold either alone or jointly with any other association, clubs,
persons, golf meetings, competitions, and matches and to offer, give and
contribute towards prizes, medals, and other awards, and to promote and give support to dinners, balls, concerts and other entertainments.
(f) To establish, promote or assist in promoting or establishing and to subscribe
to or become a member of or associate or amalgamate with any other
Association or club whose objects are similar to the objects of the club,
or the establishment or promotion of which may be beneficial to the club, and to join or become a member of any authority, organisation, Association or union controlling golf in South Australia for the time being.
(g) To invest and deal with any monies of the club upon such security and in such manner as May from time to time be determined by the committee of the club.
(h) To promote and hold either alone or jointly with any other associations,
clubs, or persons, social recreational or sporting activities.
(i) To apply to any government department, Local council, statutory authority
or other similar agency for money or resources of any kind whatsoever
including the grant of loans and buildings.
(j) To borrow or raise money with or without the giving of security and
particularly by the issue of or upon bonds, debentures, bills of exchange,
Promissory notes or securities of the club or by mortgage or charge upon all
or any part of the property of the club.
(k) To support and subscribe to any charitable institution or organisation.
(l) To establish and contribute to a superannuation provident and benefit fund providing for retirement pensions, lump sum payments and other benefits for persons employed by the club.
(m) To apply for and hold licences, permits and such other authorizations for the benefit of members of the club.
(n) To build, construct or maintain buildings, or structures on land used or part of the property used, leased or owned by the club.
(o) To do all such other things as are incidental or conductive to the attainment of the above objectives.
(a) Unless the contrary intention appears in the constitution the “club” means the Port Pirie Golf Club Incorporated.
(b) The “Committee” means the Committee of Management of the Club elected in Accordance with the Constitution.
(c) Clubhouse means the whole of the building which houses the members locker rooms, dining room, bars, foyer, lounges and office and other areas within the confines thereof
(d) “Constitution” means the constitution of the Port Pirie Golf Club Incorporated.
(e) “Entrance Fee” means the fee paid for admission to the club.
(f) “Masculine” includes the feminine where the context permits.
(g) Old Constitution” means the constitution of the Port Pirie Golf Club Inc. immediately preceding this constitution.
(h) “Subscription” means the fee paid annually or part thereof as the case may be by a member of the club.
(i) Words imparting the singular include the plural and vice versa where the context permits.
(j) Joint membership shall mean husband and wife.
The membership of the club shall consist of the following Categories.
- Category Honorary Life Members:
- Honorary Life Members shall have voting rights.
- Honorary Life Members shall have full playing rights except for competitions organised for the opposite sex.
- Category Honorary Membership:
- Honorary Members shall have no voting rights.
- Honorary Members shall have full playing rights except for competitions organised for the opposite sex.
- Category Full Membership:
- Category – Full Membership.
- Category – Full Members shall have voting rights.
- Category 1 Members shall have full playing rights except for competitions organised for the opposite sex.
- Category – Concession Membership:
(1) Concession Members shall have voting rights.
(2) Concession Members shall have full playing rights except for competitions
organised for members of the opposite sex.
Category – Introductory Membership:
(1) Introductory Members shall have voting rights.
(2) Introductory Members shall have full playing rights except for competitions
organised for members of the opposite sex.
Category – Non-Competition Membership:
(1) Non-competition Members shall have no voting rights.
(2) Non-competition shall have full playing rights except for competitions
organised for members of the opposite sex.
Category – Full Country Membership:
- Full Country Members shall have the same rights as prescribed for
Category – Concessional Country Membership:
(1) Concessional Country Members shall have the same rights as prescribed for
Category – Non-Competition Country Membership:
(1) Non Competition Country Members shall have the same rights as prescribed for
Non Competition Membership.
Category – Junior Country Membership (Non Handicap Qualified):
(1) Junior Country Members (NHQ) shall have the same rights as prescribed for
Junior Membership (NHQ).
Category – Junior Country Membership (Handicap Qualified):
(1) Junior Country Members (HQ) shall have the same rights as prescribed for
Junior Membership (HQ).
Category – Junior Membership:
Junior Membership (Non Handicap Qualified).
- Junior Members (NHQ) shall have no voting rights.
- Junior Members (NHQ) shall be persons who have not attained the age of 21 years prior to the commencement of the winter season of the membership year.
- Junior Members (NHQ) shall not be liable to pay or be called upon to pay any calls made pursuant to these rules.
- Junior Members (NHQ) shall have the playing rights as detailed here under except for competitions organised for the opposite sex.
- Junior Members (NHQ) shall not be eligible to take part in any of the club’s competitions excepting: Opening Day, Match Day, Club Open Competitions, Club Championships and Closing Day.
Category – Junior Membership (Handicap Qualified):
- Junior Members (Handicap Qualified) are Junior Members (NHQ) who have successfully produced and submitted 3 scorecards with a stroke score less than 105. One of the cards has to be marked by a committee member or their appointee.
- Junior Members (HQ) shall have full playing rights except for competitions organised for the opposite sex.
Category – Social Membership:
- Social Members shall have no voting rights.
- Social Members shall have membership rights in the clubhouse only.
- Social members shall have playing rights on payment of the prescribed green fee except for times when competition/s are organised.
NOTE: The Committee may at its discretion alter the playing rights of any Member or Category of members for a specific competition or period of time.
The committee shall have the power to create new Categories of membership, and prescribe rights for all those categories.
- The Categories of membership in this constitution shall apply to any person admitted as a member from the date of the adoption of this constitution and to existing members as from the date of being transferred to another category of membership.
- Annual subscriptions shall be as set out in the subclause and apply to members admitted to each category of membership after the date of the adoption of this constitution.
Any person residing permanently beyond a radius of 15 km. of the Port Pirie Post Office and being a playing member of another club shall be eligible for the admission to the club as a Country Member in the appropriate category and when so admitted shall be entitled to such rights and privileges of membership not inconsistent with the rules as from time to time be determined by the committee.
- ADMISSION OF MEMBERS.
- Every candidate for admission shall be proposed and seconded by category 1 members of the club.
- The candidate must be personally known to the proposer and seconder.
- The secretary shall post in a conspicuous place in the clubhouse the names and addresses of all candidates for at least 14 days prior to the date of admission to the club.
- The committee shall approve the admission of a candidate by a ballot of the members of committee.
- Each candidate shall be advised of the category of membership to which his admission has been approved.
- On admission the candidate shall be advised that access to a printed copy of the constitution is available at the office.
- On admission the candidate shall be furnished with an account showing the entrance fee if any, the subscription and such other financial commitments which membership entails.
- A candidate admitted to a category of membership is entitled to all rights and privileges of that category of membership.
- A candidate whose application for admission has been refused shall not be eligible to re-apply for membership until 12 calendar months have elapsed from the date of such rejection.
- Honorary Life Members
On the recommendation of the committee a member of the club may be elected an Honorary Life member in consideration of valuable services rendered by member to the club at an annual general meeting by a two-thirds majority of those present.
Every Honorary Life Member shall during the currency of their Honorary Life Membership be entitled to all the privileges and playing rights of a category 1 member of the club without payment of the annual subscription.
(k) Honorary Members.
The committee may invite a person other than a member as distinguished by his particular office to be an Honorary Member of the club during the term of that particular office.
(l) Temporary Members.
The committee may admit the following persons to the club as Temporary Members.
(1) A person who is involved in a golf competition approved by the committee and conducted on the Port Pirie Golf Course.
(2) A person who is a member of a club, which the club has entered into a reciprocal agreement.
(3) A person who has been introduced by a member provided such person
(a) Plays with a member
(b) Pays the appropriate green fee fixed by the committee.
(c) Has been admitted as a Temporary Member no more than 5 times the current year
(d) Whose name has been entered in the Temporary Members Book?
(4) A person not introduced by a member but approved by the secretary-manager as directed by the committee.
(5) A person who in the opinion of the committee warrants special consideration
(6) Green fees in respect of the Temporary Member must be paid and his name entered in the Temporary Members Book prior to commencement of play or the use of the club facilities.
(7) The committee may from time to time fix the amount payable as a green fee by the Temporary member.
(8) The committee may refuse to admit a person to Temporary Membership, cancel the Temporary Membership of any person for any period and is not bound to give any reason for so doing.
Any member may at any time resign from membership of the club by means of notice in writing to the secretary signed by member or some person duly authorised by member in that behalf but shall remain liable for payment of any subscription, fine or other money already payable by member to the club prior to the date of such resignation being received by the secretary.
- FINANCIAL YEAR
The financial year of the club shall be from the 1st. October to the 30th September in the following year.
- ENTRANCE FEE
Subscription for category 1 membership and discounts applying to other categories of membership to be set by the presiding committee.
- All subscriptions are to be paid by the 30th Any member failing to pay any amount due to the club within 30 days of the due date shown on the account shall be subject to Section 10. (e). Payments may be made by direct debit or by other arrangements agreed to by the secretary. Member to be responsible for setup of direct debit transaction and all fees thereof. Members are to receive account for subscriptions prior to 31st March for the current year. Any member desiring to resign must do so in writing prior to the 31st March, in the event of his or her failure to do so, shall remain liable for the current years fees.
- Members admitted to membership of the club between the 1st. October and 31st. December in each year shall be liable to pay one half of the annual subscription as set forth at the annual general meeting of that year.
- Members admitted to membership of the club between the 1st. day of January and the 31st. day of March, except for those categories of membership where the subscription is set as a fixed dollar amount, and shall be liable to pay one quarter of the subscription as set forth at the annual general meeting for that year.
- Every member who fails to pay the annual subscription by the 30th April, unless other arrangements have been made with the Secretary, shall be given a notice of default and if such subscription is not paid by 31st May of such notice of default having been given to such member by the Secretary, such member shall, without prejudice to any other right or remedy of the club in respect thereof, immediately thereupon cease to be able to exercise or enjoy any of the privileges of membership and their name shall be withdrawn from the list of members of the club but the committee may at its discretion restore such privileges and replace the name of such member on the list of club members when and so soon as such subscription shall have been paid.
- In the event of a member failing for a period of two calendar months to pay any monies, other than the annual subscription, that may be owing or declared by the committee to be owing by member to the club such member shall be disqualified from taking part in any of the clubs competitions until the same shall have been fully paid and such disqualification shall not be avoided by the acceptance of any officer, servant or agent of the club of the entrance fee for any competition or of any score card.
- In the event of a Country Member residing in any calendar year for three consecutive calendar months or more within a radius of 15 km. from the post office at Port Pirie the member shall be deemed for that year to have lost the status of a Country Member and shall immediately become liable for the payment in respect of that year of such additional sum as shall represent the difference between the annual subscription of a Country Member and the annual subscription of their category membership.
- For the purposes of rules 9 and 10 “subscription year” means the period commencing on the 1st. day of April and ending on the 31st. day of March in the following year.
The Committee shall have the right to make such calls or levies upon all categories of Members other than Category 3 and 3a as shall from time to time be approved and authorised by the Annual General Meeting or a Special Meeting of the Club called for the purpose and every such Member shall pay the amount of each call or levy upon member within two calendar months of the day upon which notice thereof shall be advised to member by the Secretary or Treasurer and in the event of his failure to do so member shall immediately there upon become liable to pay an additional sum by way of penalty or fine equal to ten per centum of the amount of such call or levy AND if the total sum of such call or levy and fine or penalty be not paid within three calendar months after the day upon which such notice shall have been advised to member as aforesaid member shall, without prejudice to any other right or remedy of the Club in respect thereof, immediately thereupon cease to be entitled to exercise or enjoy any of the privileges of Membership and Member’s name shall be withdrawn from the list of Club Members but the Committee may at its discretion restore the list of Club Members when and so soon as the total sum of such call or levy and fine or penalty shall have been paid.
- The Committee may require a person admitted to any category of Membership to subscribe to a debenture in addition to a payment of an Entrance Fee and Subscription, subject to the approval of a notice of motion at an Annual General Meeting or Special Meeting.
- The Committee may permit the payment of any Debenture at a later date or by such instalments and at such intervals as the Committee may determine.
- If any Member fails to pay the amount of any Debenture or Instalment on the due date, the Committee may cancel the Membership.
- Where the Membership has been cancelled the Committee may, upon the receipt of a written request from the Member and a satisfactory explanation for non-payment re-admit the Member to their category of Membership upon payment of al amounts due.
- APPOINTMENT OF STAFF
The Committee may appoint a Secretary or Secretary-Manager or Secretary-Treasurer who shall be the Public Officer of the Club and other employees for the efficient control, conduct, administration and management of the Club upon such terms and conditions as determined by the Committee. The Committee may from time to time appoint an Acting Secretary (or Secretary-Manager) or Secretary-Treasurer and Public Officer during any absence of the holder of those offices.
- Deleted 2012 AGM AUDITOR
- SEAL OF THE CLUB
The Seal of the Club shall be under the control of the Committee and shall only be affixed to a document in the presence of one seal holder and the Secretary, both of whom shall countersign the document. There shall be three seal holders who shall be Members of the Committee appointed by the Committee
The Club shall be managed by a Committee of Management elected in accordance with the Constitution.
- COMMITTEE OF MANAGEMENT
(a) The business and general affairs of the Club shall be under the management of the Committee comprised of a President, Vice-President, Captain, Vice-Captain and 6 Members all of whom must have voting rights in accordance with the Constitution.
(b) The President and in his absence the Vice-President shall be the chairman of the Committee and shall act as chairman at all Meetings of the Club. In the absence of both the President and Vice-President the Committee or the Meeting as the case may be shall appoint one of its Members to act as chairman.
(c) Five Members of the Committee shall constitute a quorum.
(d) The Committee shall meet at least once in every calendar month or as required and Minutes of all Resolutions and proceedings shall be entered in the Minute book kept for that purpose. At such Meetings the Chairman shall be entitled to exercise a casting vote as well as a primary vote.
(e) The Committee shall make Rules to regulate the conduct of Golf and such other activities on the courses and post such Rules in the Clubhouse.
- Course Manager. The Committee may at any time or times appoint an Honorary or paid Course Manager and or Assistant Course Manager who may or may not be a Member of the Club and if acting in an honorary capacity may be an ex officio Member of the Committee.
- SUB-COMMITTEE MEETINGS
(a) The Committee on the recommendations of the President may appoint such sub-committees as it sees fit for any specific purpose and any such sub-committees shall have its powers determined by the Committee.
(b) The Committee may from time to time appoint from its Members sub-committees and may delegate to that sub-committee any of the powers, duties or responsibilities of the Committee as the Committee may determine.
(c) The Committee may appoint a sub-committee from the Membership of the Club to be responsible for the interests of female Members and to conduct Golf competitions for female Members.
(d) Every sub-committee shall conduct its business in accordance with all directions issued by the Committee.
(e) The Committee may dissolve any sub-committee at any time.
- ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
(a) The Annual General Meeting shall be held in November of each year except that if in the opinion of the Committee special or exceptional circumstances exist the Annual General Meeting may be held no later than the last day of December of that year.
(b) The notice of the Annual General Meeting shall specify which vacant offices of Committee are to be filled and shall be placed on the notice boards in the Clubhouse and published in one local newspaper at least twenty-one days before the date of the Annual General Meeting.
(c) No motion shall be moved at any Annual General Meeting unless notice in writing of such motion has been given to the Secretary at least fourteen days before the date of such meeting and signed by the proposer and seconder both of whom shall have voting rights.
(d) A copy of the Agenda and list of Candidates and the Annual Report and audited Statement of Accounts shall be posted to every Member at least seven days before the Annual General Meeting.
(e) The Chairman of the Meeting shall present the Annual Report, Statement of Accounts, and Balance Sheet for the past financial year.
(f) The election of officers for the following twelve months shall take place and such other business as specified in the agenda shall be transacted.
- SPECIAL GENERAL MEEETING
(a) Special General Meeting may be called at any time by the Committee.
(b) The committee on receipt of a written request signed by at least ten Members with voting rights shall call a Special General Meeting to deal with any matter specified in the written request.
(c) The Secretary shall give fourteen days notice of such Meeting and of the business to be conducted.
(d) No Motion shall be moved at any Special General Meeting unless notice in writing of such Motion has been given to the Secretary at least fourteen days before the date of such meeting and signed by the proposer and seconder both of whom shall have voting rights.
(a) The Chairman shall upon a majority vote being taken to adjourn any Annual General Meeting or Special General Meeting adjourn such meeting from time to time and from place to place but no business shall be transacted at any adjourned meeting other than the business left unfinished at the meeting from which the adjournment took place.
(b) When an Annual General Meeting or Special General Meeting is adjourned for thirty days or more notice of such adjourned meeting shall be given as if the adjourned meeting were an original meeting.
(a) The quorum shall be fifteen Members with voting rights present at any Annual General Meeting or Special General Meeting.
(b) No business except to adjourn the meeting shall be conducted at any Annual General Meeting or Special General Meeting unless a quorum is present.
(c) If within thirty minutes of the time appointed for an Annual General Meeting or Special General Meeting a quorum of Members with voting rights is not present such meeting shall lapse and shall stand adjourned to the same date in the next week at the same time and place and if at such adjourned meeting a quorum is not present within thirty minutes of the time appointed for such meeting the Members with voting rights present shall form a quorum.
- VOTING POWERS
Category 1 Members, Honorary Life Members only shall be entitled to vote at any Annual General Meeting or Special General Meeting.
- BALLOT AGM/SPECIAL MEETING
At any Annual General Meeting or Special General Meeting any Resolution put to the vote shall be decided by a show of hands unless a ballot is demanded by at least ten percent of Members present in person.
The President or in his absence the Vice President shall take the chair at all Annual General Meetings and Special General Meetings and in the absence of both, the Members with voting rights present may elect their own chairman.
The chairman shall have a primary vote but not a casting vote at an Annual General Meeting or Special General Meeting.
- TENURE OF OFFICE
(a) The President and Vice President shall retire at each Annual General Meeting and shall be eligible for re election.
(b) The Captain and Vice Captain shall retire at each Annual General Meeting and shall be eligible for re election.
(c) Six Committee Members shall hold office for two consecutive years, 3 of which shall remain in office at each Annual General Meeting and the remainder shall retire prior to the Annual General Meeting. If necessary to create a sufficient number of vacancies the Members to retire shall be those who have been longest in office since their election and in any case of equal seniority the order of retirement shall be determined by lot. Retiring members shall be eligible for re- election.
(d) The office of Committee Member shall become vacant if a Committee Member is:
(1) Disqualified by the Act.
(2) Expelled under these rules.
(3) Permanently incapacitated by ill health.
(4) Absent without apology for more than three consecutive meetings.
(e) The committee may appoint a successor to such vacancy and the successor shall serve the balance of the period for which the original member would have served and the position shall be filled in accordance with the constitution.
- NOMINATION FOR COMMITTEE
(a) Each candidate for election as a Member of Committee must have voting rights and be proposed in writing on the official nomination form.
(b) The nomination form must be signed by the proposer, seconder and candidate.
(c) The candidate’s proposer and seconder shall in each case be a Member with voting rights.
(d) The nomination of each candidate shall be delivered to the Secretary at least fourteen days before the date of the Annual General Meeting.
(a) Where more candidates are nominated than there are vacancies to be filled then the election shall be by ballot.
(b) The election of Office Bearers shall be conducted by the returning officer who shall be appointed by the President prior to each Annual General Meeting.
(c) The decision of the returning officer relating to the ballot shall be final and conclusive.
(d) Two or more scrutineers who shall be members of the club with voting rights shall be appointed by the returning officer prior to the Annual General Meeting.
(e) The Chairman shall declare the time for taking the ballot for the election of officers at the commencement of the Annual General Meeting.
(f) The ballot shall remain open for as long as is reasonable to complete the ballot.
(g) The required number of candidates receiving the greatest number of votes shall be elected or in the event of an equality of votes for two candidates there shall be an immediate ballot between those two candidates.
(h) Notwithstanding anything herein contained all officers of the Club shall be deemed to continue in office unless their successors shall have been duly elected.
- ALTERATIONS TO THE CONSTITUTION.
A motion for the amendment or repeal of the Constitution shall only be made at an Annual General Meeting at which at least fifteen Members with voting rights are present and notice of the action has been given in accordance with the Constitution. No such motion shall be carried unless supported by no less than two thirds of those voting.
- MEMBERS TO ABIDE BY THE CONSTITUTION.
Every Member shall be deemed to have agreed to abide and be bound by the Constitution of the Club.
- REPRIMAND, SUSPENSION & EXPULSION OF A MEMBER
The Committee may reprimand, fine, suspend or expel any Member of the Club.
(a) Who shall commit any breach or non-observance of the constitution of the Club or of any order or direction of the Committee or of any special or ordinary meeting.
(b) Who in the opinion of the Committee shall be guilty either in or out of the Club of any act, conduct or practice, matter or thing prejudicial to the interest of the Club or calculated in any manner to bring discredit on the Club or it’s Members or to impair or effect the enjoyment of the Club premises by the Members. Notice of any such fine, suspension or expulsion shall forthwith be sent to the Member at member’s last known address.
(c) Particulars of the charge shall be communicated to the Member at least one calendar month before the meeting of the committee at which the matter will be determined.
(d) Any Member of the Club who may feel aggrieved by any decision or action of the Committee under this clause may by notice in writing given or delivered to the Secretary within one calendar month from the date of notification by the Committee appeal against such decision or action to a special meeting of the Club.
(e) Such notice or appeal shall state the grounds of appeal and such appeal shall be heard by a Special General Meeting of the Club to be called by the Secretary within seven days of receipt of the notice of appeal and the decision of such Special General Meeting shall not be questioned in any manner or place whatsoever
- MEMBERS DETAILS
Every Member shall notify the Secretary of the following details:
- The Member’s residential address.
- The Member’s postal address.
- The Member’s telephone numbers.
- The Member’s birth date.
- The Member’s email address.
- The Member’s occupation.
- The Member’s emergency contact.
- The Member’s emergency contact residential address.
- The Member’s emergency contacts telephone numbers.
- RECIPRICOL CLUBS
(a) The Committee may enter into reciprocal agreements with any South Australian, Interstate or Overseas Golf Club on the condition that Members of the Club shall enjoy with such reciprocal Club the same rights and privileges as are accorded to Members of such reciprocal Clubs by this Club.
(b) Upon such reciprocal arrangements being entered into with any Club the Members of such Clubs shall enjoy the reciprocal privileges as would be accorded to Members visiting the reciprocal Club
- COMPLIANCE WITH LIQUOR LICENCING ACT.
(a) No liquor shall be sold or supplied to any person under the age of eighteen years.
(b) A visitor may not purchase liquor other than for consumption on the Club premises.
(c) The Licensee and staff shall do all things necessary to comply with the Provisions of the Liquor Licensing Act 1985.
(d) The Committee of Management shall ensure that the Club complies with The Liquor Licensing Act 1985.
- NOTICE TO MEMBERS.
The Secretary may give notice of any matter to any member either personally or by post to his last known address.
No notice or placard shall be put upon the Club premises or taken down or interfered with in any way except with the approval of the Secretary
- WINDING UP OF CLUB.
(a) The Club shall only be wound up by a resolution of a Special General Meeting of the Club convened for the sole purpose of considering a Resolution that the Club be wound up.
(b) The resolution shall be passed by no less than a two-thirds majority of Members with voting rights present and voting on the resolution.
(c) On the winding up of the Club any surplus assets after paying all the liability of the Club and the expenses of the winding up shall be applied to such one or more purposes promoting or advancing the sport of Golf and the playing of Golf which the committee of the Club at the time of the resolution to wind up is passed may determine.
(d) If the Committee shall not make a determination within one calendar month of the date on which the Club is wound up then the surplus assets or so much of the surplus assets as are not subject to a determination shall be applied for such charitable purposes in South Australia as the Attorney General for South Australia may direct.
(a) The Committee shall have power to make rules for the conduct of all Club Matches and for settling all disputes. The decision of the Committee shall be final.
(b) The Committee shall have the power to prohibit play on the course at any time and notice thereof shall be posted on the notice boards.
(c) The Committee shall have the sole power to give or accept challenges to and from other Clubs.
(d) Competitions shall be confined to members unless otherwise determined by the Committee.
(e) Handicap competitions shall be played in such divisions as the Committee decides.
(f) Any dispute arising as to the result of any competition shall be referred to the Match Committee whose decision shall be final and binding on all competitors.
(g) No protest relating to a Club Competition shall be valid unless made in writing setting forth the grounds thereof, signed by the person protesting and delivered to the Secretary or a Member of the Committee before 7.00 pm. on the day of such competition.
All complaints shall be made in writing to the Secretary who shall refer all such complaints to the Committee.